Last week I got the Stylish Blogger Award from Heather over at The Menu Mama. I handed out the award to a few of my blogging buddies. Then I realized that everyone else might like to know what seven things about themselves these bloggers chose to reveal. Below (in no particular order) are the seven things my awardees said about themselves.
You can find out more about each blogger by visiting their website.
Cathy @ Cathy Kennedy Stories
- I was almost 26 years old when my first child was born and while that alone is not amazing, the truly interesting thing behind that is, I was married for 9-years prior to this milestone in my life.
- Anita is my best childhood friend. We have known one another since Kindergarten. To this day, we keep in contact.
- My two best Kindergarten pals birth dates are August 17 and October 15.
- I’ve only been on Facebook for little over a year. Yep, I’m slow with the social networking thing. I never thought I’d like that sort of thing all that much and now, I can’t imagine life without my daily hook-ups. Hmmm, maybe I need to join a support group. What am I talking about? Facebook is my support group, right?
- My mother is 16 years older than me. She’s more like an older sister than a mom with so few years between us.
- Here’s something really fun. My mother taught me how to do a cartwheel. Isn’t that cool? How many daughters can say that about their moms? That’s just one of the benefits from being a young mother, she got to grow up with her kids.
- Finally, I was 45 when I dyed my hair for the first time.
Hopefully, I didn’t bore you to sleep with these crazy facts and now you can say, “I know Cathy a little better than I did before.” Right?
Lisa @ Lisa’s Urban Nostalgia
1. I am an only child.
2. I come from a family of artists that go back to the 1800’s. My mom has artwork from the 1800’s from our family members. My mom too, is also an artist and I grew up watching my mom paint.
3. I have no formal training in art. I am a self taught artist. LOL I am one of those people who just one day decide things like, I think I will become a jewelry designer.
4. I LOVE to make soap and bath and body products! I am going to open another store soon for that!
5. I HATE vegetables, nothing green for me! Lettuce tastes like grass to me and leaves behind “lettuce residue” People have given me food that has had lettuce on it and I can always tell!
6. I am also a huge fan of theatre and have been in many plays and love to sing. I have even taken voice lessons.
7. The first trip I took on a plane was to visit my pen pal in Papua, New Guinea. I flew half way around the world by myself! That was over 20 years ago and I am still in touch with my pen pal and the friends I made there.
Sherri @ Natural Wonders
1. Hippie at heat
2. Biggest wish, Peace in general
3. Mother of 3 grown children and Grandma twice over
4. I believe Gaia (Mother Earth) gave us all we need to cure ourselves and to keep healthy in the form of herbs and plants
5. I am in Love
6. Animal Lover
7. Eventually want to make Slave Bracelet
And, yeah, I’m probably emailing in in today. But it is Friday, after all.